Didasko Learning Resources: Advanced Diploma of Leadership and ManagementEarning an Advanced Diploma in Leadership and Management from a RTO or TAFE is necessary for those who wish to hold senior roles within organisations. This course will give students the ability to manage people and resources, develop and implement strategies, and create an inspiring work environment. Your students will learn how to build high-performing teams, communicate effectively, and drive change within an organisation.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to take on senior leadership roles. If you’re looking to take your students’ career to the next level, this is the perfect course for your institution.
Requirements for BSB60420 – Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- 5 Core
5 electives of which:
- 3 elective units must be selected from the elective units listed below
- for the remaining 2 elective units:
- up to 2 units may be selected from the elective units listed below
- if not listed, up to 2 units may be selected from an Advanced Diploma or above, from this or any other currently endorsed Training Package qualification or accredited course.
- Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
|BSBCRT611||Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving||Core|
|BSBLDR601||Lead and manage organisational change||Core|
|BSBLDR602||Provide leadership across the organisation||Core|
|BSBOPS601||Lead corporate social responsibility||Core|
|BSBSTR601||Manage innovation and continuous improvement||Core|
|BSBCMM511||Communicate with influence||Elective|
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others||Elective|
|BSBHRM613||Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies||Elective|
|BSBHRM614||Contribute to strategic workforce planning||Elective|
|BSBHRM615||Contribute to the development of diversity and inclusion strategies||Elective|
|BSBPEF501||Manage personal and professional development||Elective|
|BSBSUS601||Lead corporate social responsibility||Elective|
|BSBTEC601||Review organisational digital strategy||Elective|
|BSBXCM501||Lead communication in the workplace||Elective|
Request a demo
See why Didasko are the industry leader in online learning. Request a demo today!
News from the hospitality and business industries. Find out the latest in education.
Didasko Learning Resources have a large library of units that can form your qualification.