Work Health and Safety resources have now arrived!July 2020
Work Health and Safety (WHS) is now available on your Didasko Learning Resources platform, as an eLearning resource package. This exciting arrival includes Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
The demand for WHS
Work Health and Safety is vital in the workforce and continues to grow within the industry. WHS courses are designed to provide participants with practical knowledge and skills, to improve overall safety in the workplace. Currently, there are nearly 30,000 people employed in the Occupational Health & Safety Industry and the need for more workers is in high demand. According to Job Outlook, 10,000-25,000 more WHS professionals are needed in 2020. This increase has seen training courses cover a broad range of health and safety functions, to equip future employees with the necessary skills to work in the occupational industry.
In the future, such roles are expected to grow strongly into 2022, with 16,000 job openings becoming available during this period. With employers seeking those who are skilled in communication, observation, organisation and leadership, it is crucial that future employees look to high-quality education and training, to fuel their knowledge and practical ability.
At Didasko Learning Resources, we understand the importance of nationally recognised Work Health and Safety resources. We have ensured that our individual WHS units include engaging content, visuals, assessments, further readings and key challenges, to provide future employees with both theoretical and practical skills for the workforce.
Content and assessments are available for the following WHS certificate:
BSB41419- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- BSBWHS412 – Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS413 – Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS414- Contribute to WHS risk management
- BSBWHS415- Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
- BSBWHS416- Contribute to workplace incident response
- BSBRES411- Analyse and present research information
- BSBWHS418- Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
- BSBWRT401- Write complex documents
- BSBCMM401- Make a presentation
- BSBINN301 -Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBMGT401- Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBMGT403- Implement continuous improvement
- BSBSUS401- Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
More articles from Didasko
Request a demo
See why Didasko are the industry leader in online learning. Request a demo today!
News from the hospitality and business industries. Find out the latest in education.
Didasko Learning Resources have a large library of units that can form your qualification.