Didasko Learning Resources: VET Businesses CoursesThe Certificate III in Business is perfect for those who want to develop essential skills for working in a range of administrative roles across different industry sectors. This qualification covers basic knowledge and skills for managing oneself, working in a team, organising and planning work, communicating in the workplace, and problem solving.
Upon completion of Didasko’s Certificate III in Business, your students will have a range of career options available to them, including working as an office junior, receptionist, or customer service representative. Students could also choose to further their study with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma level qualification. These qualifications will lead to a career as a human resources officer, manager, or consultant.
Requirements for BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business
- 6 Core
7 electives of which:
- 2 elective units must be selected from Group A
- 1 elective unit must be selected from Group B
- for the remaining 4 elective units:
- up to 4 units may be selected from Groups A – G
- if not listed, up to 3 units may be selected from a Certificate II, Certificate III or Certificate IV from this or any other currently endorsed Training Package qualification or accredited course.
This qualification can provide for specialisations. To achieve a specialisation, the following additional packaging rules must be adhered to:
- For specialisation in Customer Engagement, 4 elective units must be selected from Group D
- For specialisation in Business Administration, 4 elective units must be selected from Group E
- For specialisation in Medical Administration, 4 elective units must be selected from Group F
- For specialisation in Records and Information Management, 4 elective units must be selected from Group G.
|BSBCRT311||Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment||Core|
|BSBPEF201||Support personal wellbeing in the workplace||Core|
|BSBSUS211||Participate in sustainable work practices||Core|
|BSBTWK301||Use inclusive work practices||Core|
|BSBWHS311||Assist with maintaining workplace safety||Core|
|BSBXCM301||Engage in workplace communication||Core|
|Group A – Technology|
|BSBTEC201||Use business software applications||Elective|
|BSBTEC202||Use digital technologies to communicate in a work environment||Elective|
|BSBTEC301||Design and produce business documents||Elective|
|BSBTEC302||Design and produce spreadsheets||Elective|
|BSBTEC303||Create electronic presentations||Elective|
|BSBTEC404||Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment||Elective|
|BSBWRT311||Write simple documents||Elective|
|BSBXCS303||Securely manage personally identifiable information and workplace information||Elective||Group B – Business Competence|
|BSBESB302||Develop and present business proposals||Elective|
|BSBESB401||Research and develop business plans||Elective|
|BSBPEF301||Organise personal work priorities||Elective|
|BSBPMG430||Undertake project work||Elective|
|BSBWHS332X||Apply infection prevention and control procedures to own work activities||Elective|
|Group C – Teamwork and Relationships|
|BSBCRT412||Articulate, present and debate ideas||Elective|
|BSBXTW301||Work in a team||Elective|
|Group D – Customer and Client Engagement|
|BSBOPS304||Deliver and monitor a service to customers||Elective|
|BSBOPS305||Process customer complaints||Elective||Group E – Business Administration|
Request a demo
See why Didasko are the industry leader in online learning. Request a demo today!
News from the hospitality and business industries. Find out the latest in education.
Didasko Learning Resources have a large library of units that can form your qualification.