What’s Included: Certificate III in Hospitality (Restaurant Front of House)
Didasko Online’s Certificate III in Hospitality (Restaurant Front of House) is a 2-year full-time equivalent qualification. Students are required to undertake 18 units, consisting of 11 core units and nine elective units. The electives cover a range of interests and specialisation areas including inventory management, administration, work health and safety, food and beverage preparation, and more.
- BSBWOR203 – Work effectively with others
- SITHFAB002 – Provide responsible service of alcohol
- SITHIND002 – Source and use information on the hospitality industry
- SITHIND004 – Work effectively in hospitality service
- SITXCCS006 – Provide service to customers
- SITXCOM002 – Show social and cultural sensitivity
- SITXFIN001 – Process financial transactions
- SITXFIN003 – Manage finances within a budget
- SITXFSA001 – Use hygienic practices for food safety
- SITXHRM001 – Coach others in job skills
- SITXWHS001 – Participate in safe work practices
A full list of elective units can be found above.
Students who successfully complete the Certificate III in Hospitality (Restaurant Front of House) can apply for various front of house roles in restaurants and cafes including Senior Bar Attendant, Sommelier, Waiter and more.
There are no entry requirements or prerequisites for Certificate III in Hospitality (Restaurant Front of House). Upon successful completion of Certificate III in Hospitality (Restaurant Front of House), students may pursue the following qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Hospitality
- Diploma of Hospitality Management
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
- 11 cores
- 9 electives
|Work effectively with others
|Provide responsible service of alcohol
|Source and use information on the hospitality industry
|Work effectively in hospitality service
|Provide service to customers
|Show social and cultural sensitivity
|Process financial transactions
|Manage finances within a budget
|Use hygienic practices for food safety
|Coach others in job skills
|Participate in safe work practices
|Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
|Clean and tidy bar areas
|Operate a bar
|Prepare and serve espresso coffee
|Serve food and beverage
|Prepare and serve cocktails
|Provide advice on beers, spirits and liqueurs
|Provide table service of food and beverage
|Provide advice on food
|Clean kitchen premises and equipment
|Receive and store stock
Choose Didasko for Certificate III in Hospitality (Restaurant Front of House)
Discover why more Australian TAFE, VET and RTOs are turning to Didasko Online. We offer award-winning elearning resources with a range of qualifications across hospitality, event management, commercial cookery and more. Equip your students with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in their chosen industry with our engaging, high quality content. Call Didasko Online today on 1300 554 100 to request a demo.
Request a demo
See why Didasko are the industry leader in online learning. Request a demo today!
News from the hospitality and business industries. Find out the latest in education.
Didasko Learning Resources have a large library of units that can form your qualification.