What are skill sets?
The VET system in Australia uses units of competency as its basic building blocks. Each unit of competency has defined learning outcomes (knowledge, skills and their application parameters), which are measurable in their own right, but which also contribute to larger education outcomes.
When units of competency are combined into an interrelated set below the level of a full qualification, they are now commonly referred to as ‘skill sets’. Skill sets enable performance of job tasks or functions.
Didasko Learning Resources have a large library of units that can form the below ‘skill sets’. If you require any further information please Contact us.
SIT Skill sets
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Management
- Environmentally Sustainable Hospitality and Restaurant Operations
- Espresso Machine Operation
- Essential Business Skills for a Restaurant Manager
- Event Coordination
- Food Handling
- Food Safety Supervision
- Kitchen Management
- Mentoring and Supervision
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Understanding Financial Concepts for Budgeting
BSB Skill sets
Request a demo
See why Didasko are the industry leader in online learning. Request a demo today!
News from the hospitality and business industries. Find out the latest in education.
Didasko Learning Resources have a large library of units that can form your qualification.